Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm Happy, Hope You're Happy Too

Quiz! We won tonight, against our über-nemesis too. Superior music knowledge. Hurrah!

Life goes well on the whole.

Denise and Justin indulged me in post-quiz pub time, which was hugely appreciated and (I hope) enjoyed by all.

Work is busy-busy. I should probably hit the hay so that I'm fresh for it in the morning... But wanted to briefly and imprefectly record the happy.

Oh and I had an amazing weekend with my brother. Life goes well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!
I seriously asked SIRI for 20 mins to call my friend Anne but she never understood it. She only gets "and". Oh well, for the three Annes i know it will be the good old goto contacts deal....or i just wont call them anymore ;-)

Patrick said...

20 minutes? I'd have given up long before that Anonymous!

I can't imagine using the voice dialling function unless I was driving & even then it'd be rare.

(out of curiosity was it a layout glitch that had you commenting on the preceding post to the one you're referring to? Or were you just a bit sleepy?)