Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Greetings, programs!

Today we moved offices. Just down stairs, or from Madrid to Auckland*, depending on how you look at it. I'm hoping it's a good sign that we're now in a bigger office but whatever else, it makes for a nicer working environment. The old office was getting pretty cramped.

Tomorrow I'll be finishing work at lunch and not going back until Wednesday. Man I love long weekends! I really need this one.

End of line**

* The managed office complex I work in is called CBC House. CBC stands for "Capital Business Centres" and all the suites are supposed to be named after capital cities (needless to say, the best suite in the building is called Edinburgh) ... I've not had the heart to tell them that our new office should really be called Wellington...

** Why yes, I have been watching Tron this evening :D

No comments: