Tuesday, January 27, 2009

random ramblings

No specific theme today, just some musings.

I bought a bog brush today - first I've ever bought in my 31 years, all my other bathrooms came with one one way or another, and while I view them as essential items, I kinda resent having to spend money on something to stick down the toilet, so wouldn't buy one just to have a nicer one. I certainly wouldn't buy this one and am staggered that anyone would!* I bought a perfectly nice (ceramic and chrome) one from M&S for a tenner which is as much as I think anyone should spend on one. Personally...

... dammit! I should have posted a card today. I'm bad at birthdays :( I bought the dratted thing weeks ago too...

... ooh and sneaky BBC making The Announcement on the weekend when I was all busy moving house. Seems like a nice enough chap, and hopefully we'll get to see lots more of mister Moffat's genius when he takes the reins...

... oop, my spaghetti is ready!

* sorry to everyone I've already told about that for going on about it but OMG! Who?! Who spends that on that

2 comments:

Justin said...

It's out of stock so presumably someone's buying them.

Patrick said...

Liz mentioned that too, though were speculated on the possibility that it's a plant: a permanently out of stock, stupidly expensive item to make the next most expensive (which was the front item when I loaded the page, and whose price still caused an involuntary incredulous yelp) seem reasonable...

Then again perhaps there are just a lot of rich tossers out there