Thursday, January 18, 2007

pictures!

...but not the ones you're all waiting for I'm afraid, those will hopefully be ready to post in a few days, in the meantime here are those long promised shots of my finished house taken just before I sold it. Sorry for the wait, I promise it won't take me six months to post the albums of the Australia trip.

I've also updated the album of pictures of me, reversing the timeline (so that the most recent pictures appear first) and dan dan da! the updated album includes a few shots of me down under. Hopefully that'll keep certain people (*cough* Chris *cough*) off my back while I wade through all the other photos and put the albums of the trip together.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fine. *sniff* Mock my enthusiasm. Don't know if I'll even bother looking now...:-P