Thursday, November 30, 2006

photoposts!

Finally managed to get the photos I uploaded at Eric's published (damnable internet kiosks... grrrr) so there are now a heap of backdated posts covering my trip through the South West (best way to make sure you see them all is to click the November archive link on the right, and scroll back to November 22nd) Meanwhile I've been to Ayers Rock (which was too hot and a bit too alien) and am now in Cairns which (so far) I really like.

Busy being here though so no new posts for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commented on a part of your blog that was old! :P

You guys have done all the great tourtist spots! Well done :D

Have you got a favourite spot so far?

Patrick said...

I'm in Cairns now,a nd having a great time here too, didn't really have any favourite part of WA but I loved being there and will certainly be back - thanks for the comments

Owen Blacker said...

So, erm, where do I find the pics? :o)