Friday, June 16, 2006

sod's law

a matter of only a few months ago I had not one but two obsolete cellphones lying about my house, I've since found them nice new homes where they're being used instead of languishing in a cupboard... so of course this afternoon my current phone suddenly gave up the ghost without provokation or warning*

So I'm left phone-less for the time being and won't get any messages any of you might send/leave on there until I can sort out a new handset (which will hopefully be soon!) Just in case you were wondering.

... oh and the people with the two old handsets, I don't want either back thanks - they're getting more use with you and I'd just replace either of them with a newer model anyway.

lucky I have a (good) salary now I suppose...

*actually, that's not entirely true: it had a very nasty fall a few weeks back which cracked the screen, I suspect there were internal injuries :(

No comments: