Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Birthday to me...

... well OK it was yesterday but I was busy celebrating it then.

I'm now 28 and it feels very much like 27 did really, only a bit fuller somehow. I spent yesterday with my friends, Justin and Liz and I hung out here at home on Friday night into Saturday morning, and I cheated by opening Liz's prezzies about an hour and a half early - she bought me cool stuff from my amazon wishlist, and some very yummy chocolate. Justin having given his best ideas to other people is waiting to see what else I get next weekend before deciding on a present. I like extended birthdays!

Saturday I opened cards and presents which came in the post and one left behind by Anita who had to visit her family this weekend, I think I have more things to open next weekend when I visit my family... like I said extended birthdays are good. Then in the evening Liz and I drove into Edinburgh to meet up with Hamish, Geoff, Dave and Phil, my friends proceeded to get me squiffy on cocktails (mostly something involving Rum and crushed ice) before we went out clubbing. I got home about half an hour ago having had a very good extended birthday bash. Now I'm going to eat some food and then go to bed.

Yes. A very happy birthday indeed.

No comments: