Wednesday, May 25, 2005

back from the wilds!

sorry it's been a tad quiet round here of late folks: I've been away on Projects again. This year (for my last one) we had the ideal combination of a really great group of kids, and unbelievably good weather! ... oh yeah and a kick ass music festival half way through.

I'm not going to do a day by day run down of the fortnight like I did last year - for one thing I'm kinda busy - but I will say that I'm really going to miss that aspect of working here... 's a shame you can't keep a job for only two weeks of the year.

As in previous years I've come back from all that fresh air and excercise wondering how I manage to spend so much of the other eleven months of the year indoors sitting on my arse, so anyone who's at all up for geting out there into the hills over the next few weeks need only mention it in passing and I'll be there! Hopefully this time I'll keep the momentum up and make a year-long habit of it.

No comments: