Sunday, March 06, 2005

big weekend - little post

Been a busy splat of late, lots happening but it's late on Sunday and I don't feel like going on at length about it all so I'll sumarise in case I don't get chance during the day (and because it's been shockingly long since I posted)

First things first there are now three of us at home - my mate Justin has moved up to Edinburgh and for the time being has become my second lodger, should be fun.

Also at home I now have new wardrobes - yeah I know that's probably not exciting to anyone but me but they've been rather dominating my week what with moving old furniture about and building new. All good.

Weekend social life was busier than it's been in a while, Friday night was Burly at the Arches in Glasgow with Hame and Geoff, another good night (incidentally if you take a look at the gallery for last month you might spot a familiar face back thanks to Geoff for spotting my 15kB of fame there, and no the vest wasn't silver - it's just a low-light photo) think that's set to be a regular haunt: it's a great night, really good crowd and the venue is right out of a spy movie...

Saturday was a quieter night in at the Wav with Liz, Geoff, Mark, Karen and Justin, topped off with an after-closing bite at Fav and then talking into the small hours at Geoff's.

No comments: