Wednesday, April 14, 2004

ketchup

So I hurt my back on Saturday, no idea how - I think I've somehow tweaked the damaged part from a couple of years back when I used my spine as a lever for lifting to old Marine-Ply floor in the kitchen, it feels the same but I honestly wasn't doing anything that should have hurt it... anyway it's put a real crimp on things these past few days and made me all mope-ey, hence the absence of posts here. It's mostly better now: I spent much of today doing gentle stretching excercises and generally footering about (as opposed to lying in my bed feeling miserable.) so I thought an update was in order.

Friday last week I went out with most of the usual crowd and caught up which was great I've really missed them all, and although I did drink rather too much* I had a really good night.

The first part of Saturday was fine, I met up with Anita and drove us home in time for a lunchtime return to bed for each of us... come to think of it I could have slept funny and done in my back... anyway the evening was less fun with twingey-spiney-ness and from there until now it's mostly just me either moping or playing computer games (which isn't worth blogging about)

There's no news about the job yet, other than that I'm still feeling optimistic... back to the old job later today (after I've slept some) but no kids for most of this month so that's not so bad... and that's us up to date I think, I'll try and come up with something more interesting next time.

*Appologies to those of you who made it as far as Nicol Edwards for wandering off part way through the movie - an old (bad) habit which won't be happening again.

No comments: