Tuesday, March 30, 2004

woo hoo!

If you're someone I know in real life or you've been keeping up with the infrequently updated news on the front page of splateagle.com, you'll know that I recently rolled out a personal advertising campaign of sorts as a new approach to my on-going job hunt. Well in under two working days I've got further with this than I have in six months of conventional job hunts, and on Monday I have an interview!

The company in question has made it very clear that they're not sure they have anything for me (in fact I think I have them a little baffled!) but they are hiring and I've certainly got their attention, so that's a start!

As promised here is a .pdf copy of the main part of my mail-shot (it's 72kb and if you don't already have one, you'll need some kind of .pdf reader like Preview or Acrobat to view it) - there's a little yellow insert with my contact details that I haven't included because it's kinda fiddly to make into a .pdf file, and because I'm not asking you lot for a job! also the file as it stands won't make a lot of sense unless it's printed out and folded in six (in half lengthwise and then into three making it an even square) but it gives you an idea what I'm blethering about.

No comments: