Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm experiencing severe job-lag today: last night after my first day back at work my sleep patterns went into shock and I was awake until well after 3:30am - during the holiday this wouldn't have been a problem but since it only left me three hours before getting up time it really was a problem.

'nite seemed to experience the same thing yesterday - she went back to work a day ahead of me and after reportedly having almost no sleep Monday night, she was a gibbering sleep-deprived wreck by Tuesday evening, only on Tuesday all we had to do was sit about at home where as today is Liz's birthday and there are chocolate brownies which need me to go and eat them... hopefully I'll wake up enough to engage in conversation for some of the evening, 'cus I've been looking forward to this all week.

I'm sorely tempted to go and lie down behind the stacks or try to sleep under my desk but I'd better not...

(posted retrospectively)

No comments: