Wednesday, December 17, 2003

*fume*

I'm in a bad bad mood, I keep telling myself to buck up, and there are all sorts of reasons for doing just that:

1: there are only one and a half more days of work left
2: of these I'll only be expected to actually do anything for a fraction of the time
3: I am going to see Return of the King this evening!

... and so on but every time I manage to gear-shift my mood back to anything approaching 'good', it only lasts about ten minutes before I find I'm fuming to myself again.

Mostly this is because my job entails babysitting concieted self-important spoilt-brats, and that they are more than usually unbearable this close to the end of term, but I think there are elements of a few other things in there too... job stuff mostly, like not having found a new one and such but this whole love-life fiasco that's been going on of late isn't helping either... ranting about it to the ether however seems to have ;) I feel much better, thanks. hopefully that'll buy me non-fume-time until closing.

No comments: